Many people suffer from sleep paralysis, which is considered one of the most serious diseases that affect humans as it makes the person lose the ability to breathe during the period of …
Is considered one of the most serious diseases that affect humans as it makes the person lose the ability to breathe during his sleep,
The person with the disease also loses the ability to move the entire body. This condition usually occurs before people wake up in a few moments
Where the patient feels a sudden muscle relaxant and feel it during waking for a few seconds and will recognize the symptoms and treatment.
Some say that the paralysis of the sleep called Gathom may occur because of the symptoms of disease or controlled by some kind of elves called Gathom and there is only scientific evidence about this so they call it paralysis as a scientific term.
Symptoms of Sleep Paralysis:
1. Feeling unable to move the body parts including the eye during sleep.
2. The inability to breathe and feeling sudden suffocation during sleep.
3. The vision of nightmares during sleep or hallucinations as scientists call them and are known to be often things that do not exist in reality.
4. Feeling tense as a result of this condition and resulting in sleep disorders due to panic of suffocation.
5. Persistent paralysis of parts of the body after waking up for a few minutes is a symptom of paralysis.
Causes of Sleep Paralysis:
1. One of the main causes of sleep paralysis is the constant stress and exposure to psychological and practical pressure all the time.
2. Non-regulation of sleep time permanently and sleep is one of the causes of sleep paralysis.
3. Genetic factors have a significant income in the incidence of sleep paralysis.
4. Sleeping on the back continuously, resulting in difficulty breathing and thus leading to sleep paralysis.
Method of treatment of paralysis of sleep:
1. The injured person must exercise regularly.
2. Stay away from stress, anxiety, tension and trying to live in a calm and gentle atmosphere.
3. Keep away from frequent sleep and try to compensate the body with adequate sleep hours.
4.. Quitting smoking and staying away from drinking sedatives and stimulants are one of the causes of sleep paralysis.