From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- Serve as a first point of contact to end users queries via Email and Phone
- Record each incoming Incident/Request in Service Manager tool (Service Now, HP Service Manager etc..)
- Provide accurate information on IT products and services with highest level of customer service
- Remotely provide technical assistance to user queries and problems
- Remotely accessing hardware/software for user to make changes and fix problems, along with the ability to properly document and share knowledge across teams.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support team personnel
- Following up with end user’s status and Information
- Prepare and Share Service reports
- Review and analyze common complaints and problems to identify permanent fix
- Exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
Achieve SLAs for first-call resolution on incidents and service requests.
To be successful in this role you must have customer facing experience with friendly presence and helpful attitude. Excellent English written and oral skills, Arabic language would be an added advantage. Excellent interpersonal skill, multi-tasking and work in collaboration with other team members under any circumstance. You must work in shifts hours / days based on business needs with process oriented approach to address issues and user problems.
You must hold a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Computer Sciences or equivalent stream with 0- 2 years of relevant experience in technical support, preferably in an IT services industry and diverse work environment. IT industry certifications such as CCNA, MCSE & ITIL V3 Certification (Foundation course) will be an added advantage
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate