You will be responsible for maximising and ensuring the commercial success of the airline under the leadership of the Sales Manager/Commercial Manager. You will work to generate passenger revenues in the assigned areas as well as surpassing the allocated targets while protecting existing business and exploiting new opportunities.
- Contributing to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sales and generating channel shift where appropriate
- Reviewing QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities
- Develop and maintain good relationships with the Travel Trade, Government and Commercial Houses
- Manages accounts and key customers. Plans sales calls. Submit monthly sales calls plan and weekly sales report.
- Acquire sales leads and increase awareness of Qatar products.
- Effectively manage key customers and accounts.
- Investigates and reports all potential concerns for company feedback i.e. other airline practices.
- Achieves allocated targets to meet the objective of achieving overall station budget.
- Bachelors degree or equivelant qualification is a requirement. (Tertiary accreditation in Marketing and sales would be an advantage)
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience in a multi cultural environment with airline experience highly desirable.
- Proven knowledge of GDS system, ticketing and selling experience within a pressurised target driven environment.
- Confident and an enthusiastic communicator, have strong administrative and organisation skills and managerial skills as well as high stress tolerance levels.
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport