Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- Establish sound working relationships/rapport with key people in the organization
- Prepare confidential letters, internal memos, reports, presentations and other correspondence required by VP
- Highlight recurring issues to the VP to ensure that service excellence is delivered in the delivery chain and ensure minimal future problems which generate negative passenger feedback
- Consolidation of Budget for department general office/ IT equipment and Staff Business Travel
- Coordination for visitors which includes Hotel and Visa arrangements
- Organize frequent duty travel including visa and hotel accommodation, and prepare expense reports for the VP
- Review of expense accounts and other forms/documents requiring approval of VP
- Arrange and monitor the status updates from the weekly Department Heads and individual status meetings
- Monitor time and attendance records of the department
- Collate and produce monthly statistical reports for VP highlighting areas of concern and trends for remedial action
- Act as the first point of contact for the VP and liaise with the mains stakeholders within the business and externally
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport