Qatar Aviation Services
Qatar Aviation Services (QAS) is an award winning, premier ground handling organisation whose global headquarter is at Hamad International Airport (HIA), the hub airport of Qatar Airways. Since its establishment in 2000, QAS has developed a reputation as a premium provider of world-class ground services to: international airlines; Heads of State and VVIPs; private fleets and customers; executive charter flights and cargo operators.
The QAS team comprising of over 8,000 strong multicultural employees, is dedicated to fulfilling the total passenger and cargo requirements of the airport, the airlines and customers it serves. This team of highly trained and diversely skilled staff is the reason for QAS outstanding success and their Customer’s satisfaction.
* Install, maintain, trouble shoot and repair GSE and industrial equipment and associated electrical and electronic controls.
* Read, interpret electrical drawings, schematics and the electrical code specifications.
* Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
* Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, starter and traction batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems.
* May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
You will use automated maintenance data systems to document repairs and monitor maintenance trends. You will ensure that all work performed or activities that occurred during the work shift are accurately documented and forwarded to workshop office at the end of the shift or otherwise as instructed by management.
Also, you will be required to practice good housekeeping, tool control and workshop safety at all times.
Vocational/Diploma or Associate Degree or equivalent with minimum 2 years of job-related experience
You must be capable of inspecting, repairing, modifying, overhauling and corrosion control to GSE/fleet vehicles.
Must be proficient in use of technical manuals, wiring diagrams or schematics used to diagnosis faults or referencing servicing information.
This position holder must demonstrate capacity to research technical data, and document maintenance actions electronically.
Capable of identifying types of hand tools, shop equipment, consumables and other industry related materials.
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate