Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Innovation, will be responsible for an efficient contribution in developing, supervising and executing a well-defined global digital marketing strategy and innovation plan aligned to the QR’s vision and strategy. Responsible to work ethically and proficiently in a dynamic environment with a team work spirit and high level of competences.
Specific accountabilities include:
- In collaboration with line manager, responsible for managing and measuring the success of a comprehensive digital marketing & innovative programme that will enhance the organisation’s brand reputation and image and contribute to its revenue target.
- In coordination with brand and creative services team, external resources and regional marketing managers, supervise and execute in the most efficient manner QR’s digital campaigns across all market.
- Remain within the short and long-term budgets set for digital marketing projects, monitor progress, ensure adherence to approved Procurement guidelines and evaluate performance and return on investment (ROI).
- Oversee department’s digital plans to ensure expected Return on Investment (ROI) is delivered, and that the respective digital budgets are utilised cost-effectively as per the department’s guidelines
- Ensure consistent application of Corporate brand guidelines across all digital marketing activities and seek necessary approvals from Senior Manager and VP.
- Conduct, in liaison with external and internal parties and under the supervision of the line manager, market research and extract the necessary insights to measure consumers’ behaviour and expectations, digital media consumption habits, and ensure maximum effectiveness in all major digital marketing initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you will need a Bachelor degree preferably in Marketing and/or Digital Communication combined with at least five years of relevant experience. You should have a strong understanding of digital and technology environments, and be digitally creative with content skills that will enhance the overall outputs of advertising campaigns. Experience with project management and an in-depth understanding of broad digital innovative marketing concepts is essential.
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
4. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
5. Copy of Passport